cabinet maker, carpenter or painter

For when it's not really wooden speed boat related
bauchy

cabinet maker, carpenter or painter

Postby bauchy » 22 May 2011, 11:04

Hey guys. Due to buisness growth im chasing a trade qualified or experienced tradey for sub contract work. Work is all timber flooring related which includes laying or cork parquetry and solid and floating floors. Some sanding may be included depending on work load. Pay and conditions are negotiable. Work is mainly in country victoria around bendigo and ballarat etc although we are doing more in melbourne so your location is not an issue. If you know of someone or interested your self please call me on 0417 346 132 brian bauch

Chivs

Re: cabinet maker, carpenter or painter

Postby Chivs » 23 May 2011, 08:50

Sometimes when things are so close and are looking at you, you forget about them. This maybe the case in this instance Brian! I assume you have not called Greg and asked him for a hand, you seem to want to flog him off on everyone else, why don't you use him yourself, surely he can drive a floor sander? :lol:

Greg
Creator

Postby Greg » 23 May 2011, 15:24

Are you kidding? I have just got a quote to get my verandah sanded and stained.
Greg

bauchy

Postby bauchy » 23 May 2011, 15:59

Lol im not even commenting hahaha sorry greg i forgot about that. Send me a pic and ill tell you a price and look after ya. Ive got some smicko deck coating that im sure u will love

Return to “Off Topic”