Wanted Overtransom pipes.

Looking for that hard to get item? Put the word out here.
willywood

Wanted Overtransom pipes.

Postby willywood » 17 Jun 2010, 22:37

Does any body know of, or have a set of overtransom pipes for a 308 red motor?
Need these for a boat Seacraft TS I am working on.
Please call Mark 0419 500 742.

bauchy

Re: Wanted Overtransom pipes.

Postby bauchy » 12 Jul 2010, 17:58

hey mate, i cant help with pipes but i have some 316 stainless mufflers i had made for sale. im running turbos now so no longer need the mufflers. they are str8 thru 150mm with dumpers on the ends, 3 inche inlet etc etc. they have a barb for water and a drain plug on the other end. if your interested i'll get a good pic of em for ya.

brian

willywood

Postby willywood » 16 Jul 2010, 19:03

Yes please that would be great. You can send the pics to fogsfencing@bigpond.com

bauchy

Postby bauchy » 16 Jul 2010, 22:39

hey mate, i'll get onto it over the weekend,. ive got the mufflers at nankervis's for sale so i'll try find a pic of them here b4 i got out and take some more.

chat soon
brian

bauchy

Postby bauchy » 18 Jul 2010, 17:32

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii18 ... _21_41.jpg

its a dodgy photo but the best one i have access to at the moment. im not set on the measurements but i know they are 150mm stainless in 316 grade, 4 inche dump pipes and a 3 inche hole in the other end which needs to be tapped out to suit your headers.
i can get a rough measurement off the back of my boat in regards to length but for definate length i'll go to leos and check to be certain.
the mufflers are str8 thru which are the same as just about every ski race boat. there is a barb for water to be plumbed into which will make a difference which is all i was going to do.

let me know if your interested and we can talk price and i'll find out the true length

brian

Return to “Wanted”