Eddy "Touche"

Stuff for sale (CAWPBA members) and then some
DaveD

Eddy "Touche"

Postby DaveD » 02 Jan 2013, 23:40

Hi,
This 15 foot 2 inch, reverse planked Eddy is for sale by a friend of mine. When I bought Jayme II, I sold this to him as seen in these photos which is also how it was when I bought it over from Maryborough, Victoria. He has changed plans and isn't going to complete it.
To me it is a very "Skiff" like hull.
The hull and deck were finished by Peter from Syndicate hulls approximately 15 years ago for a previous owner. It hasnt been glassed but I don't know what the hull or deck finish are.
It was apparently called "Touche" when it raced but there is no name on it. A club member spoke to Peter when I first bought it and this was his recollection.
It was set up for a Dodge side valve with twin carbies & exhausts but there is no motor now.
I know it has the steering components, prop, skeg, exhausts and old seats but best check with owner about what else there is.
The asking price is $3500 and it is located in Perth.
If you are interested, please contact me and I'll answer what I can and put you in contact with the owner.

loco1

Re: Eddy "Touche"

Postby loco1 » 05 Feb 2013, 20:00

I have purchased "Touche" and it is returning to Adelaide. The intention is to fit a period correct sbc.

DaveD

Postby DaveD » 05 Feb 2013, 20:28

And it will be at Goolwa, won't it??
I look forward to seeing it in the water.

Greg
Creator

Postby Greg » 05 Feb 2013, 21:45

Congratulations on your new boat Graham. She's a beaut and it will be good to see her back on the water (or even on a trailer at Goolwa).

loco1

Postby loco1 » 06 Feb 2013, 17:26

The plan is to have it on the water for Aquafest but as with all things boat that can change!

"Touche" will be a lot easier to return to the water than the Flintoft as that is looking more like a pattern at the moment with rot in every plank, transom, stem and keel. Still its only time and money.

Return to “Do You Need This?”