I have inherited this relic and was wondering if its too far gone? Would the wood be strong enough to have a rebuild?
I have no idea what kind of hull it is and it will need a bit of work on the top deck. It has a Dodge Flat head straight 6 which was going when parked some 45 odd years ago. It has been undercover all this time except when the first shed fell over - its now in the second shed with looks to have fallen over and broken the deck. Soon to be moved to a third shed - hopefully better luck this time
Its a boat they are money pits I know - but it would be kinda nice to float it for a bit if we can. That engine should sound cool. Not interested in a show boat, and I doubt it ever was when my dad got it.
Located in SA.
Any questions? We will try and help.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- 20190608_065403329_iOS.jpg (3.14 MiB) Viewed 1581 times
- 20190608_065352583_iOS.jpg (3.82 MiB) Viewed 1581 times
- 20190608_065349202_iOS.jpg (2.91 MiB) Viewed 1581 times
- 20190608_065345639_iOS.jpg (3.54 MiB) Viewed 1581 times
- 20190608_065338360_iOS.jpg (3.89 MiB) Viewed 1581 times
- 20190608_065334208_iOS.jpg (4.89 MiB) Viewed 1581 times
- 20190608_065405496_iOS.jpg (3.34 MiB) Viewed 1581 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests