Maribyrnong Cruise

Notification and details of upcoming club and related events
Greg
Creator

Maribyrnong Cruise

Postby Greg » 07 Dec 2011, 06:09

We have received only one expression of interest for the cruise proposed for December 12th. As such, it has been cancelled.

I will put forward another date, most likely in February or March, over the next few weeks.

Greg

bauchy

Re: Maribyrnong Cruise

Postby bauchy » 07 Dec 2011, 10:09

Hey greg. Dont take this the wrong way but this frustrates me abit and is half the reason im not a financial member this year. I can see why a monday would be a good day for a cruise because its quiter on the bay etc but dont most people work on mondays? i know personally i wouldnt try and attend on a monday because of how the situation turned out for the cruise after the boat show. As a few people know i kicked it off the ground yet didnt get contacted that no one was attending due to weather conditions forcasted. Everyone knew the day before but we found out no one was coming when we turned up. Its no big deal because we went anyway but it certainly put a dint in my confidence if events will go ahead or not. I love the idea of the club and most people in it are great but everyone needs to be able to get involved in these cruises and days out for people to commit. In saying that ill pay membership tonite and if there is anyway i can help with organising events or being more involved id like to be able to do that. This is in no way a personal rant at anyone or the club i just feel people bite thier toungue to much and this is stopping events like this going ahead. Brian

Greg
Creator

Postby Greg » 07 Dec 2011, 14:20

Brian

The date proposed was actually December 11th. Apologies for my typo.

I have sent you a PM.

Greg

rayza1

Postby rayza1 » 08 Dec 2011, 20:27

Sorry i didn't reply to this one but i was totaly unaware of it. Not a bad call to do this one later as it's right in the middle of Snapper season and we'd probably not be too popular taking up "their" space at the ramp. I will definately be a starter for this one. Any word on the Narrandera T shirts? Ray

Greg
Creator

Postby Greg » 09 Dec 2011, 10:31

Ray

The dates were in the "Coming Events" section in the latest newsletter. It was always going to be a push so close to Christmas, but it was put out there because there was a bit of talk about trying to do it before the year's end.

I have the Tee's, just got to work out how to get them out.

Greg

Return to “Get Togethers and Events”