Notification and details of upcoming club and related events
blown292

Re: Pyke's Reservoir wet together

Postby blown292 » 12 Aug 2011, 09:38

Not looking good for us at this stage, all got the flue, fingers crossed

bauchy

Postby bauchy » 12 Aug 2011, 12:30

Hey alan. I have been working on the boat but not enough. This weekend ill be laying a floor when i should be building a deck on the boat. All will happen soon i hope. I think ull like the engine im using this time. Have a great weekend

scotto

Postby scotto » 12 Aug 2011, 22:05

Hi Brother Boaters, I'm going to rock up on Sunday, have to pull out all stops cause i'm still sorry i missed the Yarra cruise.

I had a good chat today with a guy who is part of the orginisers for the Cora Lynn Car Show,Hot Rods and the like. It's on in October at Lardner park grounds in Gippsland on the 2nd. He was real keen to see if we are interested in comming along with our wooden boats. Free he said with lots of trade displays classic trucks vintage caravans Hot Rods tractor pull ect. I'll bring along the promo sheets he gave me on Sunday.

Cheers Scott

scotto

Postby scotto » 12 Aug 2011, 22:09

Following on... Check out: wwwthelastofthechromebumperscorallynn.com.au

How's that for the longest webb name ever !!! :?

Darren

Postby Darren » 13 Aug 2011, 23:08

Hope tomorrow is good. I'm Going to spend the time on the skiff.
Got a whole lot happening, just have keep at it to make the nationals.
Darren

Greg
Creator

Postby Greg » 14 Aug 2011, 20:12

Well, for a mid August day in Melbourne, you couldn't have asked for much better. When you get home and the cook complains that you should have had a hat and sunblock on because you are all red, it really says something! Regardless, jeeeez the water was cold!!!

Great day - 7 boats in the middle of winter. What more could you ask. Thanks fellas (and girls), what a great day.

Greg

Alan

Postby Alan » 15 Aug 2011, 13:33

Well, sure am glad we went out yesterday and not today, good to see all boats hit the water and meet new members.
Looking good for the Nats.
Alan.

rayza1

Postby rayza1 » 15 Aug 2011, 21:16

Have to agree, what a great winters day in Melb. Good to see Pyke's full but still not full enough to stop me from taking a chunk out of the "worry" Also good to meet some new people as well, sorry Jim didn't get to drop in on the way home but house painting got the nod ! Great opportunity to get some miles under the belt before Narrandera and apart from a leaking rocker cover and a bilge full of oil the old girl is flying even though Screwit passed me like i was standing still. A great day had by all. Ray

bauchy

Postby bauchy » 16 Aug 2011, 18:19

sounds like it was a good day. weather here was certainly nice. good work to everyone who made it along. cyas at the next one

scotto

Postby scotto » 16 Aug 2011, 23:27

A big thanks to all involved, we had a great day with both boats running just fine. i was good to chat to everyone there, and now looking forward to Narra. Any chance of a day at Eppalock would be fantastic?

Scott

Return to “Get Togethers and Events”