Forster Boat Racers reunion

Notification and details of upcoming club and related events
bootlegger

Forster Boat Racers reunion

Postby bootlegger » 30 May 2011, 13:42

Its on again this year. This is an event not to be missed 9th and 10th of July. We have had a ball evry year with lots of time on the water.

bauchy

Re: Forster Boat Racers reunion

Postby bauchy » 31 May 2011, 13:30

hey dave. im glad u put this up. in july im heading up to north queensland to see a mate so now ill head up past forster on the way. should be a good weekend. if anyone else lives between bendigo and mackay let me know and i'll drop past on the way for a stubby and chat.

brian

sorry chris your in the wrong direction and i hate the cold so ull have to wait till nerrandera :lol:

Chivs

Postby Chivs » 31 May 2011, 16:03

No worries Brian, if I wasn't coming over this week I definitely would consider a road trip with ya, maybe next year? It aint that cold in Tasy, it just doesnt get that hot!

I also would like to catch up with Dave and see all the stuff he has one day! By the way Dave, hope been training in the table tennis department. U also should try and find a table tennis partner, me and the hookster are a formidable duo, particularly with a bit of alcohol skill enhancement, to be continued.

Chris

hookster

Postby hookster » 01 Jun 2011, 08:07

Chivs I like your somewhat elegant way of describing Tassie weather ;) :) , however anyone who has lived there knows full well that the weather is usually :shock: atrocious....I'll go so far to say that I don't even know why you own a boat, let alone two!!

BUT, now that I have given you a pasting over the weather, :o you are quite correct re the table tennis...during my nerdy years at college (year 11 and 12), rather than chasing girls, drinking under-age (I've made up for that) I chose to hang out in the table tennis room like a complete dork which did nothing to enhance my chances with aforementioned girls, :P but it did endow me with Forrest Gump like ping pong skills...So look out potential table tennis partnerships in Nerrandera... prepare to be utterly, completely annihilated. :mrgreen: Oh, cheating is allowed isn't it? Bribery? Eh?

Greg
Creator

Postby Greg » 01 Jun 2011, 20:29

I've been in tassie for 3 days now and there's noything at all wrong with the weather, apart from how cold it is! :shock:
Greg

Greg
Creator

Postby Greg » 09 Jun 2011, 12:07

Oops, definitely spoke to soon. Here's a (poor) picture taken yeaterday on the road in the mountains between Swansea and Campbell Town. About 2 inches of snow on the ground and snowing heavily, with zero degrees showing on the ouside temp gauge.

Greg

tas 2.jpg
tas 2.jpg (234.72 KiB) Viewed 7713 times

Chivs

Postby Chivs » 09 Jun 2011, 15:09

Sorry about the weather Greg, its my fault re my new project, all will make sense shortly?

bootlegger

Postby bootlegger » 02 Jul 2011, 15:09

Just letting everyone know this is next weekend. Im still not sure if I can get up there. If I feel better Ill go without a boat.
Im too scared Ill get stuck on the side of the road and wont be able to sort it out.

Darren

Postby Darren » 02 Jul 2011, 19:50

Dave,
Maybe one of the Sydney Guys with a soft sprung limo can take you and boat up.
It will be a great event
Darren

bootlegger

Postby bootlegger » 08 Jul 2011, 19:02

Well against my better judgement I have made the treck to foster. It took me all day. I stopped every hour to try and stop the pain. Anyway here hoping for a good weekend.

Return to “Get Togethers and Events”