Narrandra

Notification and details of upcoming club and related events
Paul SA

Narrandra

Postby Paul SA » 02 Sep 2017, 18:06

Just to let you guys know that I just cancelled my bookings for the get together this year and spoke to the lady and she informs me that when you cancel your bookings there is a no refund on money paid and no forward to the next year. So as far as I am concerned as long as my ASS points the the ground I will not be coming to that joint again.
Regards Paul

bootlegger

Re: Narrandra

Postby bootlegger » 04 Sep 2017, 22:30

Paul i can give you the money and take the room for this year. Or is it too late?

Paul SA

Postby Paul SA » 05 Sep 2017, 18:12

Dave its not all about the money I am just craped of with the joint and the people that they put in charge of the place and there hole at attitude as they don't give a toss about who comes. I told the lady that I have ben coming for years and cant get there this year and can she forward the money to next year and hold the room and straight up it no and then as I have cancelled my room there will be no refund and no ifs but or maybe as they changed the rules and its my bad luck. I explaned that with her attitude I wont be coming back and she said it doesn't matter and doesn't care who comes so that where I am

bootlegger

Postby bootlegger » 05 Sep 2017, 19:38

Fair enough. Im planning on coming this year but havent organised anything.

Paul SA

Postby Paul SA » 06 Sep 2017, 22:24

Thats ok dave there is two rooms there if you need them

Return to “Get Togethers and Events”