The Great Lake Mulwala Boat Muster 2015 (Saturday 28/2/15)

Notification and details of upcoming club and related events
hookster

The Great Lake Mulwala Boat Muster 2015 (Saturday 28/2/15)

Postby hookster » 19 Dec 2014, 09:06

Howdy y'all, just picked up a flyer from a café in town this morning regarding this inaugural event. For further info visit the link below:

www.lakemulwalaboatmuster.com.au

Basically, it's $50 to enter your boat. I think it's intended to be a liquid version of the famous Denni Ute Muster. All boats will assemble at the Mulwala Ski Club at 2pm and take a short run across the lake to the Yarrawonga Foreshore, where a contingent of boats from Bundalong will be met. Everyone then heads back over to the Ski Club for an afternoon of live entertainment and kids activities etc. Prizes will be awarded for a host of things, including Best Presented Classic/Restored Boat.

I know the Grey Nomad would win the above category hands down - what, with his own armada to choose from - however, he would be wise not to count his chickens too prematurely, as there may be a concerted sabotage effort which may or may not render only one of his boats available on the day (The Yellow Peril, which will possibly make a splendid appearance at the January wet together :lol: :lol: :lol:)

Anyway, yet another Yarrawonga event to scratch on your calendars, Salut!!! Jon.

piquet95971

Re: The Great Lake Mulwala Boat Muster 2015 (Saturday 28/2/15)

Postby piquet95971 » 19 Dec 2014, 18:43

With all the events in Yarrawonga/Mulwala one may have to either
1. Make an almost permanent booking in a certain motel
2. Buy a room at a certain motel
3. Buy a caravan
Or buy a house up that way!

Greg
Creator

Re: The Great Lake Mulwala Boat Muster 2015 (Saturday 28/2/15)

Postby Greg » 22 Dec 2014, 17:58

Maybe we could set up a club room at Yarrawonga. There is a shed at the back of Hooksters I'm sure he pass over to us. :mrgreen:

Return to “Get Togethers and Events”