Bob Vic

Re: Narrandera 2014

Postby Bob Vic » 25 Sep 2014, 23:16

It'll be a run on the trailer down at Paynesville, Ross

Greg
Creator

Postby Greg » 02 Oct 2014, 13:45

Only 4 weeks to Narrandera! Cripes, where did the time go?

A couple of things for this year’s event:

Shirts:
Commemorative shirts will be available again this year.
You can choose either the normal Tee Shirts style $30.00 ea or Polo style at $42.00. Colour is white.
Like last year, payment by direct deposit into the club’s account is required prior to an order being placed. Payment details are:

Bendigo Bank
Acc Name: Classic Australian Wooden Power Boat Association
BSB: 633-108
Acc Number: 132989179

Let me know sizing and quantity.

Note: Cut-off date for orders is October 22nd

Saturday night BBQ:
This year’s BBQ will be a little different this year.
To celebrate our 10th (official) annual regatta at Narrandera, the club is subsidising “The Saturday Night BBQ”. Prices are still being worked out as it will depend on numbers, but I would expect a per head cost of $10.00 per person. This will include meat and salad as well as dessert. The BBQ will be fully catered – preparation, cooking and clean up being done for us. Tables and chairs will also be provided.

But, to make this work, we need to know numbers. Please, please let us know ASAP if you wish to take up on this offer.

AGM:
The CAWPBA AGM will be held in the Amenities Room at the Narrandera Tourist Park at 0930 on Sunday 2nd November.
An agenda, as well as Committee Nomination and Proxy nomination forms are available for download off the website at: http://www.cawpba.com/CAWPBA/AGM.htm
The AGM will be kept to a minimum, and will be followed immediately by a General Meeting.

Most importantly, for Aquatic Licence and insurance reasons, members and member boats only on the lake, so check and make sure you are financial.

Looking forward to seeing you at Narrandera.

rumbles

Postby rumbles » 02 Oct 2014, 15:24

count me in for 1 person for bbq dinner.
thanks,
mark

Greg wrote:Only 4 weeks to Narrandera! Cripes, where did the time go?

A couple of things for this year’s event:

Shirts:
Commemorative shirts will be available again this year.
You can choose either the normal Tee Shirts style $30.00 ea or Polo style at $42.00. Colour is white.
Like last year, payment by direct deposit into the club’s account is required prior to an order being placed. Payment details are:

Bendigo Bank
Acc Name: Classic Australian Wooden Power Boat Association
BSB: 633-108
Acc Number: 132989179

Let me know sizing and quantity.

Note: Cut-off date for orders is November 22nd

Saturday night BBQ:
This year’s BBQ will be a little different this year.
To celebrate our 10th (official) annual regatta at Narrandera, the club is subsidising “The Saturday Night BBQ”. Prices are still being worked out as it will depend on numbers, but I would expect a per head cost of $10.00 per person. This will include meat and salad as well as dessert. The BBQ will be fully catered – preparation, cooking and clean up being done for us. Tables and chairs will also be provided.

But, to make this work, we need to know numbers. Please, please let us know ASAP if you wish to take up on this offer.

AGM:
The CAWPBA AGM will be held in the Amenities Room at the Narrandera Tourist Park at 0930 on Sunday 2nd November.
An agenda, as well as Committee Nomination and Proxy nomination forms are available for download off the website at: http://www.cawpba.com/CAWPBA/AGM.htm
The AGM will be kept to a minimum, and will be followed immediately by a General Meeting.

Most importantly, for Aquatic Licence and insurance reasons, members and member boats only on the lake, so check and make sure you are financial.

Looking forward to seeing you at Narrandera.

The Spook

Postby The Spook » 03 Oct 2014, 07:53

Greg

I will book for three for the Sat night bbq.

Also three Polo Shirts, I will get money into acct asap. Sizes are 2 x large and 1 6XL for me.

Bob Forbes

RightyO

Postby RightyO » 03 Oct 2014, 11:32

Greg please book for 2 for Sat night .
Ken .

dazza66

Postby dazza66 » 03 Oct 2014, 14:45

Greg book 4 for dinner.
Darren
Last edited by dazza66 on 10 Oct 2014, 13:30, edited 1 time in total.

fatpigeon

Postby fatpigeon » 03 Oct 2014, 17:45

Hi Greg

Please add 2 fat pigeons for Saturday night and an XL Polo shirt.

I will pay financial dues and for the shirt ASAP. Please reinstate my access to the members areas as I would not want to miss out on secret squirrel business.

Stuart

Ps bloody boats!.......not one running , no parts , no time .....guess I'm not the only one !

rayza1

Postby rayza1 » 03 Oct 2014, 19:01

Hi Greg, put Carol and I down for BBQ, and i'm in for a T shirt, size medium. When do you want money for the Barby?

piquet95971

Postby piquet95971 » 05 Oct 2014, 16:22

Earlier today I took "Bazinga" to a auto gathering at a reserve near Warragul. There were about 4,000 cars of all sorts there and me representing a Ford without wheels.

I met many people that were interested in the boat.
One was "Mog the Wog". That's how he introduced himself. He lives near Griffith and has a Goldsborough, which he has owned for many years.
I told him about the wetogether at Lake Talbot on the first weekend in November. I suggested that he might like to drop down and say hi introduce himself.

It would appear that he has had the boat for at least 10-15 years.

So watch out for the locals from Griffith.

rayza1

Postby rayza1 » 05 Oct 2014, 20:10

I started working on my forgotten boat today, poor old Wooden Worry is getting a birthday in case Pagan doesn't get finished in time for Narrandera. Pulled the motor, took it off the trailer and flipped it over. God I wished I hadn't, all those trips to Pykes have taken their toll. So, it's pretty much a full sand and repaint...........I guess I have my work cut out for me! Never fear i'm still sure Pagan will be ready

Return to “Get Togethers and Events”