Creator

Re: 2015 Yarrawonga Wet Together V.4.0

Postby Greg » 28 Jan 2015, 21:57

It would definitely be worth the effort Dave

Greg
Creator

Postby Greg » 31 Jan 2015, 19:56

Here are some more excellent pics by Ron Meehan of the meet-up with the Classic Ski Boat Group near Bundalong. Keep an eye on this blog as I dare say there will be more following shortly.

http://aussieskiboats.blogspot.com.au/

Waywood

Postby Waywood » 31 Jan 2015, 23:27

A very big thank you to the CAWPBA for your support in making the Bundalong Classic a memorable event. It was above and beyond all dreams of getting the two groups together and an epic drive on this groups part to make the long haul upstream. The spectacle heading towards us as the fleet rounded the corner was unmissable and unforgettable with bar set very high for any gathering to replicate the spectacle with many a glass owner racing for the best vantage point. Thank you especially to Greg over the last year in seeing past my antique glass lifestyle and support towards all like minded boaters getting to know each other,a true dream made reality. Prue and I owe everything to Ron and the Classic ski boat group that make every get together a pleasure that we can share with all.
Plans are in motion for the next one,get ready!!
Thank you again Matt W

Greg
Creator

Postby Greg » 01 Feb 2015, 08:53

Good on you Matt and congratulations on a really successful event. Lots of work, plenty of stress; all pays off in the end and it payed off handsomely for you.
Living the Dream!

Thanks too for the hospitality shown to the CAWPBA group, something that was truly appreciated by us.

Return to “Get Togethers and Events”