melbourne cruise??

Notification and details of upcoming club and related events
bauchy

melbourne cruise??

Postby bauchy » 15 Dec 2009, 20:48

hey guys,
i know last time a cruise was organised for melb it didnt get momentum so im wondering i anyone is interested on going on one around late february??? ive often looked at the yarra and thought it would be cool so if any one is interested i'll happily go. any one interested??
brian

Greg
Creator

Re: melbourne cruise??

Postby Greg » 16 Dec 2009, 13:23

Brian

We have often spoken of a cruise down the Yarra or Maribyrnong rivers. The "solo" boat cruise up the Yarra I had with Dave a year or so ago was great. The city certainly looks different from the middle of the Yarra.

Depending on which weekend, the end of February might be a little awkward as I would hope a few boats will participating in the Wooden Boat Festival. I know I will be.

Greg

Paul SA

Postby Paul SA » 16 Dec 2009, 19:06

Greg
What about doing a cruze after the boat festival
Paul

dazza66

Postby dazza66 » 17 Dec 2009, 12:48

I would be interested at end of febuary.
Darren

bauchy

Postby bauchy » 17 Dec 2009, 19:16

hey,
im keen for anytime, just thought the end of feb would be good because it would give people of plenty of time to prepare and would allow a few people to attend. id love to see the city from the water so im happy to work around other people. it would be great if ya could come greg as id have no idea where to go.
would the first weekend of february suit better and would it give people time to get sorted??? i can go any time apart from the 13th and 14th due to southern80. lets work out a date and get some interest going so we can get it going.

brian

Alan

Re: Melbourne cruise??

Postby Alan » 17 Dec 2009, 23:18

Later in Feb would suit me as well, as I hope to be up the river most of Jan and then like you say the '80, so would also like some time to prepare. I missed the last one and would love to go for run up the river.
Alan.

bauchy

Postby bauchy » 19 Dec 2009, 10:30

paul i like the idea of doing a cruise after the boat show. what weekend is the boat show on???

brian

bauchy

Postby bauchy » 22 Dec 2009, 00:42

hey everyone.

ive decided im going to drag my boat down to do a cruise on the yarra on the last weekend of feb. im flexible as to which day, either the saturday or sunday is fine by me. im realy hoping this isnt to close to the wooden boat festival weekend. im going to chase up all the info over the next couple of weeks. at this stage leaving st kilda or williamstown ramps will be suited from what ive read.

hopefully this will give some people enough time to get organised and come along.

let me know if you are keen so we can make it a nice day out for everyone who wants to come.
as im from bendigo any help would be great to get organised

brian

blown292

Postby blown292 » 22 Dec 2009, 22:18

bauchy wrote:hey everyone.

ive decided im going to drag my boat down to do a cruise on the yarra on the last weekend of feb. im flexible as to which day, either the saturday or sunday is fine by me. im realy hoping this isnt to close to the wooden boat festival weekend. im going to chase up all the info over the next couple of weeks. at this stage leaving st kilda or williamstown ramps will be suited from what ive read.

hopefully this will give some people enough time to get organised and come along.

let me know if you are keen so we can make it a nice day out for everyone who wants to come.
as im from bendigo any help would be great to get organised

brian

Sounds good, count me in :)

bauchy

Postby bauchy » 28 Jan 2010, 22:08

hey,
i noticed a few people are keen to go on the cruise which has been decided to be the monday after the boat show. im not going to be able to attend the boat show so ive cutting the reigns for the day and will go on the cruise.

who has decided they are going on the cruise???? i realy hope it goes well. talk soon
brian

Return to “Get Togethers and Events”