BERRI RESORT HOTEL SPEEDBOAT SPECTACULAR 2010

Notification and details of upcoming club and related events
DaveD

BERRI RESORT HOTEL SPEEDBOAT SPECTACULAR 2010

Postby DaveD » 08 Dec 2009, 21:00

Hi all,
We have been invited to display boats at the 2010 BERRI RESORT HOTEL SPEEDBOAT SPECTACULAR, 23 - 24 January 2010.
Some of the organisers were present at Mulwala and were impressed.
This includes demonstration runs during lunch breaks Saturday & Sunday.
I have confidence that this will be allowed as they have previously had Dig Traeger in "The Sting" doing demo during this time.
As "Jayme II" raced in this area in its day I,m keen to have it on display and will be attending.
At this stage they are after an indication of numbers so adequate space can be allocated.
If you are interested in displaying your boat, please post your intention asap so I can get back them with numbers.
This is the weekend before the 26th, Australia Day. I'm taking the 25th off and making it a long weekend.
Maybe if others wanted to and were able to do the same we could make it a club get together on the Monday, just an idea, open to suggestions.
Berri is above Lock 1 and the water level is good.

Thanks Dave

bootlegger

Re: BERRI RESORT HOTEL SPEEDBOAT SPECTACULAR 2010

Postby bootlegger » 09 Dec 2009, 09:32

Dave after Yarrawonga my advice would be to see them put the on water display in the program so you know for sure they have allowed the time for it. If they dont do it that way it may not happen.

DaveD

Re: BERRI RESORT HOTEL SPEEDBOAT SPECTACULAR 2010

Postby DaveD » 10 Dec 2009, 00:22

Dave, I heard a bit about what happened at Yarra.
I have asked the question, we,ll see what the reply is.
The positive thing is they did it before for The Sting.
Regardless, a static display would be good but I don't want people tocome thinking they,ll be able to run then told they can't.
Keep you posted.
Dave

Return to “Get Togethers and Events”