Yarrawonga Wet Together 2014!!!!!

Notification and details of upcoming club and related events
hookster

Yarrawonga Wet Together 2014!!!!!

Postby hookster » 26 Dec 2013, 08:48

Greetings everyone and Merry Christmas!!!!

The third Yarrawonga Wet Together is planned for Saturday 18 - Sunday 19 January 2014. Start time on the Saturday will be 10am'ish, at the Rosemary Court Boat Ramp as per the previous wet togethers. For any newcomers, the ramp is located where Rosemary Court meets Stephenson Court.

Of course after a day of boating, some light entertainment is called for, and this will take place at my joint whenever we get our arses off the water. BYO tucker, BBQ's provided. Hair/clothing optional. :lol: :lol: :lol:

On Sunday morning we will do a run to Bundalong, leaving from the same boat ramp anywhere between 10am and 12 noon, depending on how much fannying about there is after the previous evening's frivolity. Hopefully the weather is not so Tasmanian this time round.

I would also like to add, for the benefit of those of you out there who browse this website, but don't necessarily get involved in club activities, that you are more than welcome to come for a sticky-beak, with or without a boat.

Naturally as per previous years, I offer free roadside assistance within a 100km radius of Yarrawonga :lol: :o :roll:

Cheers all, catch you there!!!! Jon.

Ricshaw

Re: Yarrawonga Wet Together 2014!!!!!

Postby Ricshaw » 26 Dec 2013, 12:41

Hey Hooks..
If that unfriendly Narelle girl and those hostile kids of yours are going to be present...
count me in!!!
See ya Saturday morning .
Ric...

Darren

Postby Darren » 26 Dec 2013, 23:14

Ahoy Hooks and ARGHH!
Sounds like a plan to me!
I'll bring some classic relaxing tunes for the jukebox.
And any boat that's on a trailer and floats.
Cheers
Darren and Luke

hookster

Postby hookster » 27 Dec 2013, 09:34

Yes Ric all your boxes will be ticked, in fact Sophie has already compiled a small harem of boat hoppers, and they have shotgunned the camper trailer, so if you could berth your EA wagon right next to them that would be great, then I won't have to chaperone them. You should get an awesome night's sleep. :lol: :lol: 8-) :?

Thanks for offering to DJ for the night Darren, things are really looking up for the older Rockabilly types aren't they now??? :D :P :lol:

One thing I forgot to mention, for the benefit of any newcomers that turn up, just ask for Matt or Brett, as they are the club spokespersons, and I'm sure you will be rewarded with a particularly (politically????) enlightening conversation :P :o

rayza1

Postby rayza1 » 27 Dec 2013, 18:08

Hi Hookster, can only make the saturday and depending on circumstance maybe saturday night. Pink Bits has her tennis weekend (Aus Open) booked for that weekend. Will bring the mighty Pagan up. cheers Mate

NPeth

Postby NPeth » 28 Dec 2013, 13:41

Looking good for attending at this stage and looking forward to another top weekend. Casual or formal wigs this year?

hookster

Postby hookster » 30 Dec 2013, 08:45

That's great Ray, can't wait to see Pagan on the fly, hope it's not too noisy :P :P :P .... I had Bullit out the other evening and while I was towing the kids around, a bloke came down from the house near the ramp and spoke to Narelle about how loud the boat was. He wasn't too concerned, apparently his wife had demanded he go and talk to us about it because it woke their baby up.....they are in for a long summer if that's the case. (Last night I heard some big blown thing fire up and take off from that same ramp!!)

Nic, as per usual, the wigs could/should make an appearance :P They are actually a pretty good barometer for how the Saturday pans out....cool, suave and well coiffed at the start of the day, then by night's end ... unruly, wet, matted and probably with someone else :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers, Jon.

Darren

Postby Darren » 31 Dec 2013, 07:16

And the wigs do as well! :roll:

rayza1

Postby rayza1 » 09 Jan 2014, 20:53

What sort of numbers are we looking at for the REAL Yarrawonga get together?

hookster

Postby hookster » 10 Jan 2014, 07:17

Not quite sure Ray - I have 4 ride-on mowers for an evening of racing, maybe we will end up with one each :lol:

The weather is forecast to hover around the mid-high 40's all week so should be a balmy weekend hopefully

Return to “Get Togethers and Events”