INVITATION TO DISPLAY OUR BOATS

Notification and details of upcoming club and related events
ikoolmarz

INVITATION TO DISPLAY OUR BOATS

Postby ikoolmarz » 13 Sep 2009, 15:13

G'day to all members,
We have been asked by the organisers of the "5th Annual Cora Lynn Country Car Show Market/Swapmeet" on Sunday 4th October 2009, to display our clubs boats.
On display will be a Vintage and Classic Trucks, Vintage Caravans, Vintage Stationary Engines and Vintage Cars, Hot Rods and Muscle Cars of all makes pre 1978. On an average, between 600 - 800 vehicles are on display on this day.
It is a great family day and a great opportunity to display our passion for our boats....
Remember... a lot of people who go to these events may know someone, or have some information on the boats we have on display.
This is how i was able to find out more information on my boat.
It starts at 8am at Cora Lynn Recreaton Reserve, South Eastern Key Map pg 14, and only 10mins south of pakenham, vic.
For more information, contact Dennis Jones on 0409861088

Hope to see you there,
Marz

rustytin

Re: INVITATION TO DISPLAY OUR BOATS

Postby rustytin » 06 Oct 2009, 20:05

Marz, We had a great day, lots of interest in the boats, Looks like the rodders are looking to ad some bling to the tow bar, be it a old caravan or classic boat. It will be big next year and hope to see more boats there . I was told that more than 1100 cars, 20+ caravans and 4 boats.
Ross

Hilly

Re: INVITATION TO DISPLAY OUR BOATS

Postby Hilly » 06 Oct 2009, 20:21

Hi Guys,

I hadn't heard of the show before seeing the post on this website but attended with interest in seeing the boats and was suprised by the turn out. Good way to spend an afternoon off the water!

Hilly.

Return to “Get Togethers and Events”