Narrandera

Notification and details of upcoming club and related events
Greg
Creator

Re: Narrandera

Postby Greg » 22 Sep 2009, 10:49

Bob
Great that both boats will be coming. Isn't it amazing how we can look at the boats all year and then just a few weeks away, we find a problem. I am just about to get Stormy back home and have a look. I wonder if I'll find a 2 foot crack in a plank like I did a week or so before Paynesville?

Brian
Looking forward to seeing your "bondy" there. There are a few videos of Nailed on You Tube, but I can't find the one of it at a SSBOC meet. Anyway, I reckon it would be the same boat.

Greg

dazza66

Postby dazza66 » 22 Sep 2009, 13:06

Greg I hopeing to bring Donna's boat the rose if we get it finished;unable to bring skiff.
Greg put down the rose for Mulwala
Darren

Greg
Creator

Postby Greg » 22 Sep 2009, 16:44

C'mon Darren, just keep burning that midnight oil :shock: I'm sweating on seeing The Rose at Narrandera.

Do you know if Mark coming to Narrandera?

Greg

bauchy

Postby bauchy » 22 Sep 2009, 22:06

now im getting excited about nerrandera, looks like a good turn out of boats will be going

greg : my lil bondy is a rough lil boat. im hoping to get a new deck on it b4 nerrandera and recover the bench seats to make it abit more presentable. next week me mechanic is putting an engine together for me which im excited to see running. hopefully its going to be strong enough to have a good run on the slalom ski.

its good to see that everyone is trying to get the boats ready

brian

Renojet

Postby Renojet » 22 Sep 2009, 22:20

Linda & I will be unable to attend narrandera this year as we are leaving for Perth tomorrow and intend being away for 10 weeks. Hope the weekend goes well for everyone, will miss not being there this year and not giving The Jet a run.

Frank

dazza66

Postby dazza66 » 23 Sep 2009, 08:14

Mark isn't going this year,Iwill be going to get finished haven,t had time its still upside down with no deck,not fitted out,don't know if engine I got goes.
Darren

Greg
Creator

Postby Greg » 23 Sep 2009, 21:14

Brian

If your Bondy won't get you slaloming, somebody else will, for sure.

Frank

I remember this trip being a long time in the planning. We'll miss Linda and yourself this year.

Darren

It sounds a bit like you have a couple of minor problems to get over, nothing really for a man of your talent and ability.

Greg

bauchy

Postby bauchy » 24 Sep 2009, 18:52

greg: i hope it will be quik enough. before we ripped the 173 out i had a ski, though doing 25mph just didnt make the cut,

the new engine is a 202 with yella terra head,solid camshaft, bit of porting, everything balanced, flat tops with a bit of compression , roller rockers , alloy fly wheel etc etc.
fingers crossed it will go ok. soon find out as it will be going next week.

brian

Greg
Creator

Postby Greg » 03 Oct 2009, 07:40

Most of you will have received the newsletter by now. It was mentioned in it that there was an accompanying Indemnity Form and Participants Brief for Narrandera. Wrong! I figured that because not all would be coming to Narrandera I would save some printing costs as well as not wanting to run the risk of having too much in the envelopes, causing a return form Aussie Post, so they were not included.

These forms will be available to all Narrandera attendees on the weekend.

Greg

Greg
Creator

Postby Greg » 04 Oct 2009, 11:08

Hello all
Last chance for shirt orders. I have to place the order tomorrow afternoon, so if you want one, you'd better be quick! :shock:
Greg

Return to “Get Togethers and Events”