Echo Too introduction

All things general in here
echotoo

Re: Echo Too introduction

Postby echotoo » 24 Jan 2012, 22:03

hookster wrote:Welcome James, bloody nice job..how would you like to 'tinker' with my 272 y block in your spare time? Now that Echo Too is finished, you must be sitting around wondering what to do with yourself :roll: Good onya, hope to see you in Nerandera later this year!

Jon.

Am actually in the process of collecting parts for the reincarnation of the "Wells" and have a Flathead and "Y" -which is a heavy lump but can make big torque (especially blown)! although i'm leaning towards a rover V8 which I can place further forward to reduce shaft angle and total weight. Total weight is an issue as these woodies are quite narrow and this tends to leave a bit of a wake, so the lighter the better. I have another 2 blowers and full chev manifold/drive kit but will not go chev in the Wells.

Spare time, :roll: ; We ski as a family and have racked up at least 50 hours/season for the past 3 seasons, I do like to build stuff though!!!!!!!!!

Nerandera; Hmmmmmmmmmmm, have been looking at this for the last couple of years.

Return to “Main Room”