Membership Renewal

All things general in here
Alan

Membership Renewal

Postby Alan » 22 Jul 2011, 22:15

Hi all,
just thought I'd put a note up about club membership renewals, while we have finally got our act together and put the details for direct deposit on the form properly this year, we have been a bit slack in getting some other info out.
So just to try and get a system going for those still to commit to another year, I thought I should add the following.

Direct Deposit,
When you do the transfer please make sure that you put your name in the "To account description" remember you only have a limited space (usually around 18 characters) Something like "J. Blow. membership" or if you don't have room for "membership" you can use your membership number. (if you can't remember it, it is on the label of the envelope the newsletter comes in)
Also, if you direct deposit for a renewal, then you do not need to do any more, ie you can save your stamps.

Cheque,
If you send a cheque, please allow at least two weeks for the cheque to go in as I can only get to the bank once per week.

New members,
Please remember if you are joining/paying membership for the first time you also need to send (email/snail mail) a membership application. (you can down load it from here http://www.cawpba.com/CAWPBA/application.htm)

Regards,
Alan.

Alan

Re: Membership Renewal

Postby Alan » 19 Aug 2011, 21:48

Hi guys,
looking for some help, we have had a direct deposit without a name attached. If you have made a deposit in the last week or so and don't remember putting down your info in, can you please get in contact with Greg, (send a PM) and confirm your account details so we can sort out the books. :?

Oh, if you haven't sent your membership in, what's keeping you?

Alan.

Return to “Main Room”