CAWPBA Blog

All things general in here
Greg
Creator

CAWPBA Blog

Postby Greg » 28 May 2011, 20:51

Well, it looks as though JUST 4X4s magazine likes us.

The magazine has set up a blog for the Classic Australian Wooden Power Boat Association within their magazine website (boats under the canopy of four wheel drives – go figure).

I’m not sure how much use we'll get out of it in that we have our own Bulletin Board set up to serve our needs, but due to its interlinking with the rest of the JUST group, it should provide some additional exposure for us and ease of access to us for readers of the magazines in the JUST group. Obviously an advertising tool for the magazine group, it can at the least just sit there as a contact point for us. We have had a long running ad in the club area of JUST Parts. The JUST group seem supportive of clubs.

The magazine has set the blog up in a basic way (but still pretty good) to get a presence out there. The administrator (you guessed it – bestowed yours truly – any volunteers?) can change the existing content to whatever he wants. That’s not going to happen for a while due to my other commitments over the next couple of weeks.

Anyway, have a look and maybe even make a contribution to it.

You can access the blog at: http://www.justauto.com.au/just4x4s/ or more directly at: http://www.justauto.com.au/club/clasawpba/aboutus

Greg

bootlegger

Re: CAWPBA Blog

Postby bootlegger » 30 May 2011, 13:51

cool stuff

Chivs

Postby Chivs » 30 May 2011, 17:47

Greg and Dave you have just let the team down, no smilies :roll:

bauchy

Postby bauchy » 30 May 2011, 19:16

some good pics and good to see others are interested. well done greg

viteau

Postby viteau » 31 May 2011, 15:49

G'day Greg
Can you let me know when membership is due? I have not been a financial member for over 12 months and would like to get back in so I can get the hollow log and keep the dream alive.
Cheers Chris

Alan

Postby Alan » 31 May 2011, 21:54

Chris,
sent pm.
Alan.

Return to “Main Room”