mercury

All things general in here
bauchy

mercury

Postby bauchy » 27 May 2011, 23:48

hey,

does anyone have any more pics of mercury apart from the ones in the nostalgia section?? the deck looks very similar to the one on mine and id like to study it so when i rebuilt the new deck i know wat im building.

does anyone know someone who buys 2nd hand oil for recycling? my skiff has an inche of oil thru out the bottom of the hull and im finding it very messy and stinky when its mixed in with old leaves and rubbish. it seems to keep my fire burning very well though. this boat is going to be a mission but will be worth rebuilding. i cant wait to hear the 202 scream out some zoomies

ill get some pics up of it tommorow arvo

screwit

Re: mercury

Postby screwit » 28 May 2011, 20:05

Brian," Mouse " is the same hull as you have, some good picks on our web site.
Ross

Greg
Creator

Postby Greg » 28 May 2011, 20:25

Brian
That's the only picture I have of Mercury, but I do have a few of Mouse, albeit with the boat in pretty poor condition.
Greg

bauchy

Postby bauchy » 28 May 2011, 20:45

well that makes it easy. ill do similar to mouse. this arvo while working on the skiff i discovered a name on the rear transom. it looks like when someone painted over the boat in the flat black they painted over the name on the transom. the name i found is WOODEE so does that ring any bells to anyone??? its a pretty obvious name for a wooden boat but hopefully it may have been its original name.
anyway ive got the hull stripped so ill start cleaning all the oil out this week then start on the repair work

brian

Return to “Main Room”