All things general in here
bootlegger

Re: New member

Postby bootlegger » 11 Feb 2011, 20:54

Paul SA wrote:GREAT NEWS HOPE ALL ARE WELL SO GET READY FOR SOME LACK OF SLEEP.
DAVE ARE YOU STILL GOING TO TASSY FOR THE BOAT FESTIVAL SHOLUD BE NO PROBS NOW :)
PAUL AND LEANNE

Paul I had got ready to go to tassie. Suzie is in a fair bit of pain so I think I'm better staying close by. Bronte and I are hanging out together a fair bit. Tonight I took her to a toy swap meet in the corvette. I gave her ten dollars. She bought two hot rod matchbox cars and an antique clicker like the ones we had when we were kids. We are now at maccas having an ice cream. She has been driving me nuts with the clicker all the way in the car. Still I wouldn't swap it for anything.

reddwarf

Postby reddwarf » 12 Feb 2011, 17:37

congrats dave and suzie another apprentice collector . does this mean a four seat converson for agressor or baby seats for canasta

cbsynboat

Postby cbsynboat » 15 Feb 2011, 15:48

Congratulations Dave!
Good to hear both mum and baby are both well

Cheers
Chris :)

Chivs

Postby Chivs » 16 Feb 2011, 18:09

Congrats Dave on the new addition, good on you for getting your priorities right staying home with the good wife etc etc etc, no doubt she has supported you previously now its your turn! Enough of the warm and fuzzy, you missed a great festival and the weather, apart from Friday night was great, I hope to give you all an idea on my Tasmanian experience site on the bullentin board, I caught up with Peter aka Sunbeam and saw Scotto Botterill briefly Saturday night but missed giving him the 'A' tour of the River, Best wishes to you and family from Chris in sunny Tasmania.

Return to “Main Room”