Taurus

All things general in here
bauchy

Re: Taurus

Postby bauchy » 10 Nov 2010, 20:00

hey, i love an old racer. cant wait to see it. im not sure if i'll be heading up saturday. as ray said the heavens are going to dump its arse on the area again so will see what happens on saturday. fingers crossed it doesnt and we will be out again.

my poor lil boat doesnt know whats hit it lately, its been on the water more often then not which has been great. hopefully we will be out tommorow night at lannecoorie

where do you live alan??

Alan

Postby Alan » 10 Nov 2010, 20:06

Brian,
I'm in Bacchus Marsh.

rayza1

Postby rayza1 » 17 Nov 2010, 23:10

Hi guys, just a quick update. Was up Torrumbarry on Sunday and the river was down but flowing as fast as i have seen it for a long time. Was told there's no restiction on boating but there are still a few trees floating down so it was not recomended. Bendigo swap was not as good as other years but still managed to pick up a couple of bits as well as finding someone with a couple of 272 y blocks for sale and possibly a marinising kit for same.
cheers Ray

rayza1

Postby rayza1 » 28 Nov 2010, 21:50

I finally got on top of the cooling issues on wooden worry, by fitting a jabso water pump i can run it all day without it getting hot. Now i can start the restoration of Taurus, just picked up a 272 y block for her and am having a sniff at a few bits and pieces to go on it. One to play with one to rebuild and another one to go fishing in ..........gee i feel guilty but i'm sure i'll get over it. cheers Ray

Return to “Main Room”