Water

All things general in here
screwit

Water

Postby screwit » 08 Jun 2010, 20:33

Have just looked at fishvictoria,com It not the same as the goverment has reported to the media,
So much rain and no gain, must still be selling it as it comes in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At this rate the relacksed restrictions in melb dont make sence.
Ross

rayza1

Re: Water

Postby rayza1 » 08 Jun 2010, 20:56

As far as the water in our dams goes, they havent been able to fill the thomson dam because it had mechanical stuff on the lower of the two towers near the dam wall, i know i helped put it there ! We took it off about a month ago and now no water is being taken out so the dam will fill. As far as the dams down stream of the thomson most are up near capacity. The new pipeline and desal plant should fix our water problems for good. hope this helps.

bauchy

Postby bauchy » 19 Jun 2010, 22:41

hey ross,
i went past lannecoorie the othe week, was very low but its heading in the right direction. im hoping for a wet winter and we can get back on there.
ive heard a few guys with race boats have been testing at eppalock again so thats got to be good. i wouldnt put an inflatable boat on there let alone a descent boat but i guess if they loose a few glass boats they may put floaties to let everyone else know where the stumps are.

how did you go out at leos the other month??? did alan give you any ideas in regards to engine position etc etc??? i hope they showed you dee ka jay while u were out there. nice old boat that

brian

screwit

Postby screwit » 20 Jun 2010, 20:47

Yes Brian, Leigh and I went out there and had a great chat. Leo has a life time of know how and trial and error . Amazing to talk too, I will get back there when I can find time.
Ross

bauchy

Postby bauchy » 20 Jun 2010, 21:02

yeh you could spend all day out there talking to those guys about boats.

Return to “Main Room”