FACEBOOK GROUP ( OLD WOODEN POWER BOATS)

All things general in here
assassin2

FACEBOOK GROUP ( OLD WOODEN POWER BOATS)

Postby assassin2 » 30 Jan 2015, 08:38

Hi Everyone ,

I have start a group on Facebook for those who want to join are all very welcome !!!! I have added those I have in my friends list already but up to you if those on it want to opt out, its a closed group but anyone within our group can add by invitation to join ...
Im still in the early stages of setting up the group, will be adding pic's from previous years at our Narrandera meetings I have taken over the 10 years I look forward in seeing you you all there on FB this is not to take over from our current Bulletin Board just a much more user friendly option and we all know the smart phones out there us a app straight to FB...

cheers

Ian

Chivs

Re: FACEBOOK GROUP ( OLD WOODEN POWER BOATS)

Postby Chivs » 30 Jan 2015, 16:53

WTF! Ian Barber a computer/face book geek, here I'm thinking Ian is not playing boats because he is on the cans, but in reality he is locked away on face book, as unpredictable as Tassies weather, nice one!

To me it makes sense re ease of use by keeping in touch and the upload of photos/ video.

I also note that Andy has posted a photo, so it's got to be idiot proof, which is all good for me!

:P

4541 Andy

Re: FACEBOOK GROUP ( OLD WOODEN POWER BOATS)

Postby 4541 Andy » 30 Jan 2015, 18:20

Not guilty, hand balled that to the IT department :D

Return to “Main Room”