Classic Australian Wooden Power Boats
2016 CAWPBA Annual General Meeting
All committee member positions will be spilled and declared vacant.
Committee Positions are:
If you would like to nominate yourself or someone else, the nomination form is available for download below
There will be a General Meeting conducted immediately following the AGM.
Narrandera 2016 attendees
For those of you coming to Narrandera, a couple of Admin points:
* Only boats registered with the club or linked to a financial member will be permitted on the water
* There will be a $25 ramp fee for each boat
* A Registration and Running sheet is available for download below
* A Participantís Brief is also available for download below
* You will be required to sign an Indemnity Form for the weekend, also available for download below
To make life easier for the organisers, it would be helpful if the registration sheet and indemnity form could be downloaded and filled out prior to the Narrandera weekend, speeding up the registration process considerably.
Registration and Running Sheet
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org